- ISBN:978-1-59070-504-9 Authors: Marjorie B. Harter, Ph.D. & Verdene Ryder Year: 2006 Publisher: Goodheart & Wilcox
- ISBN:978-1-59070-504-9 Author: Ruth E. Bragg, Ph.D. Year: 2006 Publisher: Goodheart-Wilcox
- Goals for Living: Managing Your Resources is a comprehensive text that helps your students manage the challenges of daily life. The text allows students to explore how the management process can be applied to various aspects of everyday living. Management as it applies to all areas of adult living is thoroughly covered. Throughout the text, the importance of resource management in reaching goals is stressed. Suitable for a variety of classes such as life management, independent living, and life skills.
- ISBN: 978-1-59070-412-7 Author: Nancy Wehlage and Mary Larson-Kennedy Year: 2006 Publisher: Goodheart-Wilcox
- This reality-based softcover work-text presents information and activities to prepare students to successfully cope with life on their own after graduating from high school. From getting along with roommates and coworkers to choosing an apartment or using credit wisely, it presents real-life situations that they will encounter in early adulthood. Practical options on how to deal with these issues are provided. Written in lively magazine style, content is delivered in easy-to-read short paragraphs, bulleted lists, and boxed copy. Students apply what they learn through hands-on activities such as making lists, creating charts, and completing self-quizzes. Use it in conjunction with Glencoe Managing Life Skills or as a perfect text for a semester course in independent living!
- ISBN: 978-0078615849 8th edition Year: 2005 Publisher: Glencoe/McGraw-Hill
- Parents and teachers everywhere want young people to feel connected, believe in themselves, and find joy and meaning in life. Yet public schools–whether out of respect for family beliefs or out of fear of lawsuits–generally avoid any time and attention to developing the spiritual lives of students. Anyone concerned about the root causes of drug abuse, teen pregnancy, youth suicide, and violence will be especially eager to explore this book’s framework for addressing the inner lives of students.
- ISBN: 978-0-87120-373-1 Author: Rachel Kessler Year: 2000 Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Deve
Additional Life Skill Resources